UPSC Civil Services IAS Notification 2018
UPSC IAS Recruitment Notification 2018. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will begin the online application process for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2018 Today. UPSC Civil Services is considered one of the most important governments Exam in India.
The official notification of UPSC Civil Services recruitment 2018 & exam date is out. Candidates who’re preparing for IAS Prelims exam 2018 or UPSC CSE & Forest Services, can start registering online form for UPSC Civil Services examination 2018. The expected number of vacancies for UPSC Civil Services 2018 are 782
We’re sharing below important dates, eligibility criteria, qualification for appearing in UPSC CSE (IFoS/IAS) recruitment 2018. Have a quick look at notification details:
UPSC IAS Notification 2018 Important Dates
Below, we have mentioned all the important dates which are related to UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018.
|Start Date of Online Application||7th-February-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online Form||6th-March-2018|
|UPSC IAS 2018 Preliminary Exam Date||3rd-June-2018|
|Result Date (Prelims)||After one month of the exam|
|Civil Services / IAS 2018 Main Examination Date||28th September 2018|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies – Approx. 782 Vacancies.
UPSC IAS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC IAS Educational Qualification: – The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
UPSC IAS Age Limit: – A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
UPSC Notification 2018 Application Form
Here, we have provided important details, regarding the UPSC IAS Online form 2018, which will help you while filling the UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2018. The registration is the first step to apply for the exam. The last date for apply UPSC IAS exam 2018, 3rd March 2018, so candidates will be able to apply online on or before the last date.
How to Fill UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form?
- Visit its official website i.e.www.upsc.gov.in/
- Here you select Civil Services Notification link. (Will update soon)
- When you will click on that notification, the Civil Service exam 2018 registration form will be displayed with the instructions
- You must read all the instruction stated in it
- After reading all the instruction, fill the registration form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Read carefully registration form after filling it. Make the correct changes in the form which are required and read it again
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the requested fees for the registration form UPSC Exam 2018
- Take out a print of that application form for the future purpose.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 Application Fee
|General/OBC category male candidates||100/-|