NABARD Grade A (Assistant Managers) Recruitment Notification 2018
NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is inviting applications for the posts of Assistant Manager (Grade A) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) of NABARD. Accordingly, NABARD Recruitment Officer (Grade A) drive is taking place to fill 92 vacancies. The selection procedure consists of Prelims, Mains and Interview. To work in a reputable institute and earn around Rs.61,000/- per month, do apply for NABARD Recruitment Officer (Grade A) Exam.
The online application for NABARD Grade A 2018 has already started on 13th March. Here is the link for the recruitment notification of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager, Rural Development Banking Service) exam:
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||13th March 2018|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||2nd April 2018|
|3||Closure of editing Applications details||2nd April 2018|
|4||Online Fees Payment||13th March to 2nd April 2018|
|5||Download of Call Letter for Prelims Exam||27th April 2018|
|6||Date of Preliminary Exam||12th May 2018|
|7||Date of Mains Exam||6th June 2018|
NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager) Total Vacancies
There is a total of 92 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS).
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Food Processing/Food Technology||04|
|Land Development (Soil Science)/Agriculture||08|
|Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||06|
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment Officer 2018
To apply for NABARD Recruitment Officer Grade A click on the direct link below. You can apply through online mode only.
- Fill the Application form for registration.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Make sure to note these down and save them.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Alternatively, go to the Official Website of NABARD
- Click on Working with us at the top of the page.
- Now click on “Link for Application” under Career notices.
- Follow the above instructions to fill your NABARD Recruitment application form.
NABARD Grade A Recruitment: Application Fee
|POST||Category of Applicant||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|Grade A||For SC/ST/PWD||NIL||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
|For All others||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 150||Rs. 800/-|
NABARD Recruitment Officer Grade A – Salary & Payscale
- Basic Pay: Rs.28,150/- per month
- Scale: 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600
- Eligible for: DA, Local Allowance, HRA, Family Allowance, Grade Allowance, Medical Care, etc
- Initial Gross Emoluments: (Approx) Rs. 61,000/- per month
SBI Clerk Preparation | Related Links
|SBI Clerk Official Notification||Click Here|
|45 Days Study Plan for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018||Click Here|
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam FAQs – Everything you need to know!
|How to Solve Number Series Questions? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|How to Solve Quadratic Equation? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|How to Solve Simplification & Approximation Questions? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|How to Solve Simple Interest Questions? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|Tips & Tricks to solve Reasoning Questions in SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus & New Exam Pattern 2018||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut off Marks||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam Analysis||Click Here|