Important Festivals and Ceremony of Madhya Pradesh
Important Festivals and Ceremony of Madhya Pradesh. The colorful state of Madhya Pradesh observes many fairs and festivals throughout the year. The long-established religious festivals of the Hindus, Muslims and other communities are celebrated in Madhya Pradesh very eagerly as those are observed in the rest of India.
It is the Important Festivals and Ceremony of Madhya Pradesh which are a celebration of the cultural lifestyles of the colorful tribes of the place. The tribal festivals in Jhabua and Bastar are known for its cheerful festivities, drinking bouts and striking entertainment like cockfighting, candid dancing, etc. Here we are providing you Most Important Festivals and Ceremony of Madhya Pradesh which is very useful for upcoming MPPCS 2018 and other MP state level exams 2018.
Important Festivals and Ceremony of MP Video Explanation
Important Festivals and Ceremony of M. P.
- Tansen Ceremony-This ceremony is organized at Gwalior in the memory of Tansen. This is a prestigious ceremony of classical music. Legendary musicians, singers of India participate in this.
- Ustad Allauddin Khan Music Ceremony-This ceremony is organized at Mehar. This is organized in the memory of Baba Allauddin Khan. The diversity of classical music is presented here. The main attraction of this is the Mehar Band established by Ustad Allauddir Khan.
- Dhrupad Ceremony- This ceremony is organized at Bhopal. To boost the Dhrupad discipline of music on the basis of Student- Master Tradition, this ceremony is organized.
- Malwa Ceremony- This ceremony is organized every year by the cultural department of Madhya Pradesh in 1991 at Indore, Ujjain and Mandu. Malwiya style of dance and handi-crafts etc, are presented in this ceremony.
- Baalkrishna Sharma Naveen Ceremony-It is organized in Jabalpur and many cultural programmes are presented.
- Madhya Pradesh Ceremony- The ceremony is organized in Delhi. The cultural heritage of MP is presented here with organization of and singing, dancing and playing and painting exhibition etc. This ceremony is celebrated for a week.
- Kalidas Ceremony- This ceremony is organized by Kalidas Academy in the memory of Kalidas at Ujjain Traditional theater. Debate, drama and painting exhibition are organized during this. This ceremony runs for one week.
- Khajuraho Dance Ceremony- The ceremony is organized at Khajuraho. This started in 1976 and is organized every year. All the respected artist of all different style of Indian classical dance participate. This is not only of MP but India’s biggest dance ceremony.
- Art Ceremony- This ceremony is organized every year in Madhya Pradesh since last two decades. Classical music, Classical dance, theater, sketch and poetry recitation programmes are organized here.
- Orchha Festival- This ceremony is organized at Tikamgarh. Artist of Bundelkhand perform dancing, singing and playing.
- Subhadra Kumari Chouhan Ceremony-This ceremony is organized at Jabalpur in the memory of poetess Subhadra Kumari Chouhan. The famous writers and art specialists of the country participate in this
- Ustad Amir Khan Music Ceremony- This ceremony is organized at Indore city. This is organized in the memory of famous Sitar player Arnir Khan. All the important personalities related to cultural and classical music of the country participate in this event
You may also like –