IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018: Notification FAQs
IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018. Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) released a notification IDBI Bank Recruitment for the post of “Executives” to fill in 760 vacancies. Interested and eligible Candidates can fill and submit the application form of IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018 for 760 Executives.
The online registration will be started from 6th February 2018. The last date to apply online for the post of executives is 28th February 2018. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in one phase i.e. online written examination followed by Document Verification. Here we are providing you IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018 frequently asked questions (FAQs)-
IDBI Bank Executives Notification FAQs
1. What are the posts available on this recruitment project?
The post which will be available in this recruitment project is IDBI Bank Executive.
2. When will be the exam conducted?
The Tentative date for Written Test is 28th April 2018.
3. How many vacancies will be there?
The number of vacancies is 760 for executive post.
4. Will there be an interview after the written result?
As per the notification, there will be NO interview.
5. Will the exam conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Common Written Exam for IDBI Bank Executive will be conducted online
6. What are the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
The candidate should not be below 20 years and not above 25 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
7. What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
The essential qualification required is graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with minimum 60% marks.
Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
8. What is the Application Fee?
Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 700 /- for all others.
9. When will the registration start?
Registration will start from 06-02-2018 to 28-02-2018
10. I have scored 55% in Graduation. Am I eligible to sit for the exam?
No, as mentioned in the notification the essential qualification required is to have minimum 60% marks in Graduation.
11. I am 19 years old. Can I sit for the exam?
No, you have to wait another year in order to appear for the exam. You must be at least 20 years of age and not more than 25 years of age as on as on 01.01.2018
12. How to calculate the Percentage?
The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional/additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
13. What is the Structure of the exam?
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
14. Is the exam Bilingual?
The tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
15. What is the cut-off for being recruited?
There is no fixed cutoff for IDBI Bank Executive. It depends on the performance of the candidates each year. Your final score is calculated based on your performance in the Online Test.
16. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
There is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
17. What will be the pay scale for this post?
|Rs. 17,000 per month in the first year,
Rs. 18,500 per month in the second year and
Rs. 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
You may also like-
- IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
- IDBI Bank Executives Previous year Cutoff | Check IDBI Clerk Previous year Cutoff Marks
- IDBI Bank Executives Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 with Previous Year Exam Analysis
- Download IDBI Bank Executive Previous year Questions Papers