IBPS RRB PO mains Exam Analysis & Review. Now it’s time for exam analysis and review of IBPS RRB PO mains (5th December 2017). A lot of students have appeared for their mains exam today and this brings them a step closer in their journey of becoming a PO. Without wasting any time, let’s get straight to the IBPS RRB PO mains Exam Analysis & Review which you all are interested in.
The IBPS RRB PO mains exam was of Moderate to difficult Level. The IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam consists of 200 questions comprising of 5 sections i.e., Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English/Hindi Language, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge.
IBPS RRB PO mains Exam Analysis & Review
|Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
of 2 Hours
IBPS RRB PO mains Exam 2017 Difficulty Level & Good Attempt
|Name of Section||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Moderate ( English) Easy (Hindi)||20 – 22|
|Reasoning Ability||Moderate to Difficult||25 – 30|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate to Difficult||18 – 22|
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate||29 – 32|
|Computer Knowledge||Easy||30 – 32|
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2017 Analysis & Review
- 40 Questions were asked from this section. The overall level of this section was Moderate.
|Topic Name||Number of Questions|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement|| 20 Questions
|Machine Input-Output||5 Questions (Double shifting.)|
|Logical Reasoning||6 Questions|
|Data Sufficiency||5 Questions|
|Miscellaneous Questions (Direction based)||4 Questions (Double shifting.)|
- 40 Questions were asked from this section. The overall level of this section was Moderate ( English) Easy (Hindi).
|Reading Comprehension||14 Questions||10 Questions|
|2 Sets of Cloze Test ( One was on the conventional pattern and the other was Sentence/Phrase-Based)||10 Questions||10 Questions|
|Miscellaneous- Fillers (Words based), Fillers (Idioms/Phrase-based), Identify the opposite pairs, Sentence Connectors (3 sentences)||16 Questions||–|
|Sentence Rearrangement and Spotting Errors||–||10-15|
|Vocab Based (Errors) & Word Usage||–||10|
- 40 Questions were asked from this section. The overall level of this section was Moderate to Difficult.
|Topic Name||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation||20 Questions|
|Number Series||5 Questions|
|Data Sufficency||5 Questions|
Note:- Miscellaneous questions asked from Probability,Mixture and Allegation,Time and Work,Ratio and Proportion,Partnership,Boat and Stream etc.
The overall level of this section was Easy to Moderate. Most of the questions were from banking, Static and current affairs. There were also few questions from basic banking awareness and the questions asked from static were based on those cities which were recently in news. The current affairs questions were mainly from the news and events of September and October Month and in this section Current Affairs Mega Booster for RRB PO and Clerk Mains 2017: 1400+ Current Affairs One liner Questions PDF from June to October 2017 cover most of the question. Download –
The level of this section was very basic most of the questions asked from Computer Knowledge Section are:
- Cache memory based question
- Questions from Operating System
- Input-Output based questions
- Attachment in email is called?
- What is the full form of .org?
- Internet-based Questions
- Memory-based Questions
Do share any exam question that you remember and If you have any other queries please write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also Download:-
Monthly Current Affairs in PDF: October 2017 ( English)
You may also download –
|Monthly Current Affairs One-Liner: Download PDF|
Current Affairs Mega Booster for RRB PO and Clerk Mains 2017
|700+ करेंट अफेयर्स वन लाइनर PDF जुलाई से अक्टूबर 2017 तक||1400+ Current Affairs One liner Questions PDF from June to October 2017[ In English ]|
You may also like-
- Static GK Study Material: Jammu & Kashmir | Download In PDF
- Static GK Study Material : Andhra Pradesh | Download In PDF
- September 2017 Current Affairs One Liner : Download PDF
- 50 New Pattern Syllogism Questions and Answers: Download in PDF
- Mission IBPS PO 2017: 800+ Question set for IBPS PO Exam 2017
- 101 High-Level Puzzle & Seating Arrangement for IBPS Exams 2017
- Cloze Test based on New Pattern for IBPS PO 2017: All in One page 2017_ 30+ Sets