How to Crack SBI Clerk 2018 – Preparation Tips & Tricks
How to Crack SBI Clerk 2018. SBI Clerk Preparation plan should be created keeping in mind the SBI Clerk Syllabus and SBI Clerk Exam Pattern. The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification of SBI Clerk exam 2018. Candidates must start their SBI Clerk preparation as early as possible so that they can finish the syllabus with maximum efficiency long before the exam.
Cracking competitive exams like SBI Clerk needs one to do the smart study. Hard work and rigorous practice alone cannot guarantee success in this exam. It is a highly competitive exam and the only way to secure your entry into the banking sector is, thus, to score as high as possible. This needs one to have a smart SBI Clerk preparation plan. In this article, we will provide you with the tips and tricks to create a smart SBI Clerk preparation plan.
In order to prepare for the examination, the students should follow strategies. As well as, to help you formulate good strategies we are here with a list of Tips to Prepare for SBI Clerk 2018. The best approach to follow is to have planned view for every section. So have a look at the given below SBI Clerk 2018 Preparation Strategies.
Top 10 SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy and Tips – SBI Clerk Preparation
1. Be thorough with the syllabus: It is important that you know which topics are included in the SBI Clerk syllabus. Once you have an idea about the syllabus, you can plan your SBI Clerk preparation accordingly. You must also remember that certain topics are more important than others. This means you have to spend more time on them in order to achieve mastery over them.
2. Good Reading Skills: Some sections like General Awareness requires a thorough knowledge of all the latest affairs and events. Students should also read newspapers and current affairs magazines in order to increase the well of knowledge. These Tips to prepare SBI Clerk 2018 examination will help a lot.
3. Keep on Practicing: The best thing to do is practice enough to have a vast knowledge of the topics. Revise each and every topic by practicing more and more questions. Cover all the different questions just to strengthen your base.
4. Create a realistic time table: Now that you have an idea about the syllabus, you have to create a time table and stick to it. Allocate time based on your strengths and weaknesses, i.e. spend more time on subjects/topics you are weak at. If your Numerical Ability is weak, spend more time solving numerical questions. Having a smart and realistic time table will make your SBI Clerk preparation easier.
5. Understand the concepts and the theory properly: Rather than learning the shortcuts to solve a problem, it is important that you understand the related concepts and theories first. This is very important for sections like Numerical Ability (or Quantitative Aptitude) and Reasoning Ability. Once that is achieved, you can learn the shortcuts. Your SBI Clerk preparation must not have any loopholes or gaps. For English Language section, learning the theory, i.e. the basic grammatical rules is very crucial.
6. Study Material: Candidates must collect all the study material for preparation like Books, Syllabus, Practice Papers, Notes, etc. Constantly keeping up with the topic will produce more doubts and thus it will ultimately clear your concepts.
7. Careful While Attempting Questions: This is just the most crucial step as it will determine your final marks. First of all go through the question carefully and then answer with utmost care and observation. Read it carefully don’t miss the mentioned “NOT” in the question.
8. Improve your time management skills: High level of accuracy alone cannot guarantee a high score. Accuracy at the cost of loss of time will lead to a low score. So, your SBI Clerk preparation must look after your time management skills as well. There must be a balance between speed and accuracy. Once the basics are cleared, try to solve practice questions in a time-bound manner. If you are spending more time on a particular question, you must revise and learn the related concepts.
9. Revise regularly: Like any other exams, SBI Clerk preparation too needs regular revision. Otherwise, you will forget what you have learned. Allocate 2 hours daily for revision.
10. Be Confident & Smart: Don’t feel underrated if you miss out on some questions. Attempt only the questions which you are confident about. Be smart enough to avoid lengthy or time-consuming questions. Don’t Take the stress and solve the question paper by keeping calm. Also, have proper sleep before the examination in order to reach the examination centre on time. And it will keep you relaxed as well.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2018
Here, we have mentioned all the details and necessary information regarding SBI Clerk 2018 Preparation Tips and Tricks. The list mentioned here enlists the How to Crack SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims and Mains exam. We have tried our best to endow you with all the points in a hope to help you. Hope this works for you. In addition to, remember to stay tuned with us for further more updates regarding upcoming examination. Good Luck!
SBI Clerk Preparation | Related Links
|SBI Clerk Official Notification||Click Here|
|45 Days Study Plan for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018||Click Here|
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam FAQs – Everything you need to know!
|How to Solve Number Series Questions? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|How to Solve Quadratic Equation? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|How to Solve Simplification & Approximation Questions? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|How to Solve Simple Interest Questions? Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|Tips & Tricks to solve Reasoning Questions in SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus & New Exam Pattern 2018||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut off Marks||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam Analysis||Click Here|