Essay & Letter Writing Tips For Bank of Baroda Descriptive Paper 2018
Essay & Letter Writing Tips For Bank of Baroda Descriptive Paper 2018.Welcome to the www.studywale.co online Study Portal. If you are preparing for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1, IBPS RRB Office Assistant and NABARD, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS exams 2017-18, you will come across a How to write Essay & Letter writing for BOB. Here we are providing you some Tips and Tricks “Essay & Letter Writing Tips For Bank of Baroda Descriptive Paper 2018”.
This “Essay & Letter Writing Tips For Bank of Baroda Descriptive Paper 2018” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, SSC CGL, SS CHSL, MTS and other competitive exams.
Essay & Letter Writing Tips for Bank of Baroda Descriptive Paper 2018
BOB PO 2018 Descriptive Test Pattern
- Objective Test for 200 marks
- Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
The descriptive test question paper has 2 questions which are related to:
- Letter Writing
- Essay Writing
How to Prepare for Descriptive Paper in BOB PO Exams
How to prepare Letter Writing for BOB PO Exam?
What is an Informal letter?
If you are writing a letter to your friends, a co-worker, relatives or an elderly and distant relative, the letter should perhaps be informal.
Format of the letter
- Everything should be written on the left hand side in the document.
- In the first line, write your name and below that write your street address, city, state and pin code.
- Leave one line below your name and address and mention the date.
- Leave one line and mention the recipient’s name, followed by his/her address.
- Once you have written recipient’s name and address, write the subject of the letter.
Start the body of the letter with a salutation (greeting or acknowledgement).If you’re writing a formal letter, you can use Dear Sir, Dear Madam or Respected Sir/Madam.If you’re writing an informal letter, you can use “Dear” or “Hello,” as well as more informal greetings such as Hi.
- After the salutation, write the main body of the letter. Try to make notable points in each paragraph, and make sure usage of spelling and grammar is correct.
Try to end your letter with a complimentary ending and the name you select.For formal letters, write sincerely yours, Kind regards or yours faithfully.For an informal letter, you can use sincerely, best or regards. You can also use “Very sincerely,” “Very best,” or “Cordially.”
- Do not mention your name in anywhere in the letter. You can use ABC or XYZ or any random name of your choice.
Here is the format of the formal letter –
How to Prepare for Essay Writing for Bank of Baroda PO Exam?
- Reading daily English Newspapers helps. Make a habit of reading it daily this will not only help you in essay writing but will also improve your general awareness.
- Read articles and editorial columns of newspapers and then try to write some of those articles in your own words by typing out the same on your desktop or laptop. Focus on typing than writing as you need to have good typing speed during the exam.
- Refer to the dictionary if you come across a new word, or when you are in doubt about any unfamiliar usage of a word. Find the antonyms and synonyms of the word. This will make your vocabulary strong.
- Reading and writing articles will everyday help you in innovating new ideas and will ensure that you have good command over language.
- Buy books for essay writing and try to write at least two essays daily.
Best Books for Descriptive Paper
Important points to keep in mind before writing an essay –
- Read the questions and follow instructions as cited, before you start writing any essay in the exam.
- Choose the topic that can fetch you maximum marks of which you are most confident, have proper knowledge and can write easily.
- Note down all your ideas on a rough sheet and then write in an organized way and then start writing your essay, this prevents confusion.
- Organize your essay and try writing it in three parts – Introduction, Subject and Conclusion.
- Always try to write in a simple and to the point manner. Do not try to exaggerate or go beyond word limits.
- Try not to repeat any sentence in the essay as it can put a negative impression.
- Avoid grammatical errors.
|Free PDF – Download Here|
|2000+New Pattern Puzzle and Seating Arrangement Free PDF
|10000+ General Knowledge (GA-GK) Questions Book PDF||Click Here|
|101+ Free Mock Test For SBI PO/IBPS PO 2018||Click Here|
|Important Questions PDF for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018||Click Here|
|500+ Time and work Question & Answers Free PDF||Click Here|
|3500+ Simplification and Approximation Questions & Answers Free PDF||Click Here|
|Rakesh Yadav SSC Mathematics 7300 Book PDF||Click Here|
|1000+ New Pattern Reading comprehensive Free PDF||Click Here|
|1000+ Simplification and Approximation Free PDF||Click Here|
You may also like-